Saturday, July 3, 2010

Before & After - July 3, 2010








Sorry it has been so long since I posted anything. I have had good intentions but have been really busy. School got out the first week of June and the very next week we started summer school. For those of you who don't know, my husband and I work for the school district. He drives a Special Needs bus and I am his monitor.

One of the reasons I started this blog was to help folks with cancer or folks who know someone with cancer. I just want to be a help. I know the first time I went through cancer I had no idea what to expect. If I read or looked up things on the internet sometimes it would just upset me more. Sometimes we just need to take baby steps. Everyone is not the same. Some can take more then others. So the second time around some things were better and some were not.

This post I wanted to share some pictures of before and after. You will know what I mean when you look them. I know my first round I knew I was going to loose my hair. But I didn't stop to think about eyebrows, eyelashes, underarms, legs, etc. The legs and underarms was great, no shaving. But the eyebrows and eyelashes was alittle different. I had to figure out what to do, I just happened to pick up a booklet while at MD Anderson and read what to do. The first picture is half of my face with makeup and the other half without. The next one is with no makeup or hair and then with makeup and hair. Big difference. What I had to do was draw eyebrows on and then I use waterproof eyeliner so it would bring my eyes out.
Well, I hope this might help someone out there reading this.












No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery