Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday, November 13

I know I haven't posted in awhile but this cancer stuff just gets overwhelming sometimes. Today I received an email from Sherilyn asking me to pray and be an encouragment to Joanne Nelson who was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and will be having surgery November 16th. I just sent her a message on her Care Bridge page. So I am asking all my family and friends to be praying for her.
Sherilyn said she is doing good. Not having any bad side effects from the chemo. Praise the Lord! So just keep praying for her.
My next check up is November 23rd, so please be praying for another good report.
Well, tomorrow is my birthday and I just thank the Lord for another year. My Lord has been so good to me.
God bless y'all for being faithful to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery