Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yeah, Good Report! - June 9, 2011

Just got my phone call from Dr. Soliman, my CA125 was 10.6. I am good for another 4 months. My appointment was at 11:00 am this morning and I really wasn'T worried but I find as the day goes on my mind starts wandering. I am so thankful that I have a great doctor and MD Anderson for my treatment but even more thankful to "MY GREAT PHYSICIAN".

Thank you for all your prayers. There are so many folks out there with cancer. As we sat there waiting to go in to see the doctor, I saw a young woman and her husband come out. I started remembering how I felt the first time. Wow, I JUST HATE CANCER! Please continue to pray.

Please be in prayer for the son of one of my co-workers, his name is Michael. He will be having a PET scan next week. He has already gone through chemo and it seems there is still some cancer.

Reach out an be an encouragment to others around you. We need to be there for others who are hurting. It sure helps them and it will help you. What a blessing it is. Time is short and they may need Jesus, let's share HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery