Monday, March 13, 2017

March 13, 2017

Didn't realize how long it has been since I was on my blog.  With all the traveling we do, it makes it difficult to update regular because of Wi-Fi issues and computer set backs.  So with all that said, I am looking forward to adding some new articles to my blog.

Since my blog is basically about having cancer, I wanted to share some testimonies of other people who have gone through cancer themselves, a family member, or maybe a word from some care givers.

As we travel we have met many folks going through cancer and have been able to share our experiences with each other.  It is a instant connect with them.  We have shared many tears and have been able to pray with several families.  

Looking forward to sharing and asking you to pray for them as you read their posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery