Saturday, April 10, 2010

Time to Start Praying - April 10, 2010


Just wanted to remind you to start praying for me this week. On Wednesday, April 14th I will begin my pre-meds before chemo. My next chemo is scheduled for Thursday, April 15th at 11:00 am. This will be my 5th treatment, only 1 more after this one. Praise the Lord! The last one we were at MD Anderson for 16 hours, please pray it doesn't last that long. Pray that the blood work, doctors appointment and infusion therapy go quickly and maybe I can get in early for chemo. Then pray that everything goes well with this treatment. Last time there was just a slight reaction on both my arms, not enough to stop the chemo. I am so ready to have this over with. There are so many others out there that are worst off then me. Please pray for Mary Gray who has cancer and is really going through it. Her and her husband are missionaries to Papau New Guinea.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery