Monday, December 20, 2010

One Year Ago - December 20, 2010

Well, one year ago on December 22nd, I found out that I had cancer again. Can't believe it has been a year already. So again, I am asking you to pray for me on December 22nd of this year, because I go back to MD Anderson to have my yearly mammogram. Anytime you go to the doctor after having cancer, it is an anxious time. I am also going to post some names of people I am praying for who have cancer or other serious health issues.
Julie Marie Desorcy - kidney cancer - surgery on Jan. 3
Hailey - child with cancer
Betty Clowers - cancer
Bonnie Bryan - cancer
Joanne Neilson - ovarian cancer - just starting chemo
Sherilyn Karamitros - breast cancer - going through chemo
Thomas - cancer
Mary Gray - cancer
George Doering - cancer
Blossom Joy - 4 months old - cancer
Diane Arender - cancer
Mr. Black
Pastor Joe
Barbara Conner
Seth
I am sure we could go on and on. These are just ones that have been given to me to pray for. Don't forget to pray for their families also.
God bless,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery