Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year - December 31, 2010

Happy New Year to Each and Everyone of You!!!
I am so glad to see 2010 end and am looking forward to having a better year in 2011. As many of you know last year at this time I was looking forward to having surgery on January 3rd, 2010 for ovarian cancer. It has been a very difficult year, with still some big decision to be made, I guess they will just follow us into the New Year.
I must say I am looking forward to seeing what God is going to do in our lives. I am really looking forward in the scripture memory. Joining with ladies all over will be such an encouragement . The more scripture we hide in our hearts the stronger we become to fight off the devil. It will enable us to go through the hard times when they come. I know when I was told I had cancer the 1st time the first thing I did was get into my Bible and look up verses to strenghen me. Now I can go back and start memorizing some of them.
Again, remember to share prayer requests. I posted yesterday Joanne Nelson who was starting her first chemo treatment for ovarian cancer. She had a reaction and was sent home. So please pray for her as she will try again on Monday.
Have a safe evening and may you and yours have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery