Saturday, February 19, 2011

Update - February 19, 2011

Thursday I went for my 3 month check up at MD Anderson. Examine went well and Dr. Soliman called me later to let me know my blood results, it was 10. Last time it was 7.8, but she said we were right on track. I was still a bit concerned as well as some of my family members because it went up instead of down. So I sent an email to Dr. Soliman to ask her about it. I will let you know more when I hear back from here.
Also, an update on Patti Bailey. She went home from the hospital and is on insulin to help her pancreas not to have to work as hard. So please continue to pray for her and her family.
On May 7 I am going to participate in the "Sprint for Life" walk at MD Anderson. It is for Ovarian Cancer awareness. My sister is coming and my niece Pam is trying to come, both of them were here to help take care of me and Scott after surgery and during some chemo. Anyone who wants to participate can go to Sprint for Life at MD Anderson and get the information and can register online. Let me know if you are interested. I want us all to wear teal and we are working on a design for the shirts now. I have some friends from work that want to walk with me. The more the better.
Again, thank you for your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery