Sunday, February 13, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request - February 13, 2011

Please be in prayer for Patti Bailey!!!
About 3 years ago she had a kidney and pancreas transplant. Last Wednesday she wasn't feeling well so they took her to the hospital. They have done some tests on her kidney and pancreas, they put her on antirejection meds. I will be starting a Care Page for her once I get more information. If you are interested in receiving her Care Page updates, please let me know. Send me your email address and I will get you on her Care Page list. I just didn't want to wait, I want my family and friends praying NOW! Always, remember if it was you or your loved one, you would want people praying NOW. So please share this prayer request with your family, friends and also your church family.
Please send cards to:
Patti Bailey
% Garth Road Baptist Church
8622 Garth Road
Baytown, TX 77521
Also, when you send a message on her Care Page or send her a card, please let her know how you heard about her and where you live. I found it interesting when I was going through cancer, to find out how people knew about me. But most of all it sure was encouraging and uplifting to know that people really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery