Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Hate Cancer!

Today at work a lady whose husband has kidney cancer was asking me a bunch of questions about MD Anderson. We helped her to get him in at MD Anderson, and all this got me to thinking about helping other people out there. Her husband has already gotten in, was scheduled for surgery this next Monay, but has been put on hold. He had a lung biospy yesterday and they are waiting for all the test results.
I am gathering my thoughts on where to begin. I just want to be a help to folks out there who may be going through cancer, have a loved one with cancer, or who has lost someone to cancer. This is a devastating disease and effects thousands of people. Let's try to help others who are going through it right now and who are hurting. Well, this is all I have time for now. Reach out and touch somone who is hurting! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery