Wednesday, October 21, 2009

M.D. Anderson

The whole point of this blog was to try to be a help to cancer patients and their families. Today confirmed when a co-worker came up to me and told me I had to share this with others. Her name is Kathy Doering and her husband, George recently had surgery at M.D. Anderson. I shared the following information with them and got him in at M.D. Anderson. If you have cancer or know someone with it, please try to help them get in to M.D. Anderson.
First go to www.mdanderson.org now follow the rest of these steps, unless your doctor has already referred you.
Go to their web page - Getting Here
Patient and Cancer Information
New Diagnosed
Step 1 - Understand Your Disease
Step 2 - Patient self-referral form, etc.
As I get time I will begin to share my journey through cancer. My sister, Paula, and I both kept journals during that time because I thought one day I would want to share it with others. I guess now is the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery