Saturday, May 1, 2010

God Is Soooooooooooooo Good! - May 1, 2010

Just been sitting at my computer listening to my neice singing (Pam) and others on CD and praising the Lord! What a blessing! He is sooooooooooooo good. Even during cancer, He shows himself mighty.
Well, to update y'all. My next chemo treatment is this Thursday and it will be my last. Since I will not be having the Carbo part of the chemo treatment, I do not have to take the pre-meds on Wednesday. That is a blessing! When I took the pre-meds I was fighting to stay awake in the morning and then when it was time to go to bed, I was wide awake. So pray for one IV stick this time. I had 4 IV sticks last time plus the stick for my blood work on my hand.
Some more blessings this week, I have received several cards from folks in Idado from people I don't even know telling me they are praying for me. The amazing story is a couple of months ago we had a missionary come through and was with us on a Wednesday night. What a blessing they were! They told my story to their home church, Treasure Valley Baptist Church and they started sending me cards. Thank you Chad & Kirsten Wells! It is such a blessing to hear from folks that are praying for us. It is encouraging and uplifting during these hard times.
Thank you so much everyone for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery