Sunday, March 21, 2010

Please Be In Prayer - March 21, 2010



This photo was taken at my last chemo treatment. I was wearing a shirt that was made for me by one of my neices and her kids. I have another shirt I wear too that another neice and her kids made. These are my chemo shirts, I wear an angel pin that my sister gave me. We have tried to make it a special time while going through such a hard time. I wanted to have a picture taken of me standing by some of the bags of drugs that I get. This is not all of them. If you remember my last treatment was 12 hrs. from beginning to end. Just wanted to let y'all know that my next treatment is scheduled for this coming Thursday, March 25 at 11 am. I already have my pre-drugs to take on Wednesday. So please be in prayer that there will be no reactions to this treatment.

Also, ladies I want to encourage you to get your CA-125 checked when you have blood work done. Please, please don't put it off. It is a blood test for ovarian cancer, don't wait. The earlier it is caught the better chance you have to get treatment. I had no pain or indicator that there was anything wrong with me. A co-worker of mine had the blood work done at work and her CA-125 was up. She went to her doctor, had surgery but didn't have to have any chemo. So just remember the earlier it is caught the better.

Thanks again for all your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery