Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chemo - Cancelled, Thursday, March 4, 2010

Because of my reaction to the chemo last time, they told me I have to have pre-medications 24 hours before I can have my chemo. I have 3 different kinds of pills to take. So they rescheduled the chemo for tomorrow, Friday, March 5, 2010 at 8:00 am. There was a miss communication from the last chemo to this one. Oh, well I guess there was a reason that I wasn't suppose to have chemo today. At first I was not very happy, but then I calmed down.
So please pray for no reactions tomorrow, if I have some reactions to the chemo they will have to stop giving it to me. We did ask Dr. Soliman if I needed all 6 chemo treatments and she said yes because of the type of cancer I have. That is if I don't have any reactions. So again, my prayer warriors let's start begging God for no reactions and healing. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery