Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blog Commercial

Grand Opening for My Online Avon Store
I am trying a new venture and also trying to make some extra money. Just go by my online Avon store and start shopping. Go to www.youravon.com/dnetterville You can shop by brochures. There are alot of Christmas specials going on right now. They also have a Camcorder, just type camcorder in the search box and you can see it. This Camcorder includes the following: 1) camcorder, 2) digital camera, 3) photo album, 4) MP3 music playback, 5) MP4 video playback, 6) FM radio, 7) games, 8) calendar, 9) e-book, Also: 10) voice recorder, 11) PC web camera.
The best part is everything you order is shipped directly to your house. No Avon lady to deliver it. If you are like me, I like shopping online and I don't have to deal with any sales person. So go stop by my store and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery