Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

Would like to ask y'all to pray for Rhonda Patterson, she was diagnosed with Stage 4 Ovarian cancer. A friend of mine in New Mexico emailed me to ask us to pray for her. So family and friends please add her to your prayer list.

Also, I would like y'all to be praying for me. Always before my next check up at MD Anderson I get alittle nervous. I know the Lord is in control, but we are human. My appointment is Tuesday, December 22. God has truly been so good to me.

There are so many out there with cancer. Sometimes it just overwhelms me. Continue to pray for George Doering.

Pass this on.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie,
    I will definitely pray for you.
    I hope and will pray that every-
    thing is still OK.

    God Bless You,
    Rachelle
    www.howigaveupmybrokendreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Picture before Cancer Surgery