Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Trying To Decide What To Do?????

For those of you have been following my blog, I have been posting about my cancer in the past. In fact, 6 years ago and now it has come to a time we have to write in the present. I will go to my doctor at MD Anderson on Thursday and will find out more information about my upcoming surgery on January 4, 2010. I have been trying to decide to continue writing the past and also add the present. If it gets to be confusing, someone let me know.

As for now, I would like to ask you all to be praying for us and to put us on as many prayer lists as possible. God hears our prayers. I have also started a Care Page which will make it easy for my family to keep you updated. So just go to www.carepages.com/carepages/cancernowwhat and sign up. You can also invite your friends and family to join it.

I have also opened an online Avon store to try to generate some income for us while I am off work. Please stop by and shop and invite others to stop by. Go to www.youravon.com/dnetterville or you can also go to my Profile page on Facebook and click on my store there. If anyone has problems ordering let me know. I have had one problem and I will contact Customer Service or you can tell me what you want to order and I can place it for you.

Again thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery