Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28, 2010


Sorry it has taken so long to give you an update. As I have said before there are good days and not so good days. What I want to do is start from the beginning and get you all caught up to date. I will be posting a picture of a pillow. I call it my "Cancer Pillow". When I had cancer before my sister was here to help me. One day while up at MD Anderson waiting to have blood work done, the volunteers were passing out crafts. I picked this little girl craft to make a pillow. After my sister had gone back home I made this pillow. When we went to Illinois after my chemo was all done, I brought this pillow to my sister. So this time when she got here, guess what she pulled out of her suitecase? The "Cancer Pillow" what a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery