Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sorry, it has taken me so long to update my blog and Care Page. Those of you who have had cancer or someone close to you, know this can be a roller coaster ride. Some days you are up and some days you are down. Sometimes I just don't want to talk about it. Yet everyday my soreness gets better, there is still a big scar down my stomach to remind me. Also, every night around 8:00 - 8:30 pm I get an injection into my stomach. Scott is doing so good. I sure will be glad when those are done, I think around the 1st of February.
This is what is coming up. On Thursday, I have blood work at 11:00 am, doctor appointment at 11:30 am and if my blood work is OK, I will have my first round of chemo around 2:00 pm. These chemo treatments last anywhere from 5 or more hours. It just depends. Please pray I have no side effects such as nausea, etc. I know I will loose my hair and hopefully it won't be as bad as last time.
My sister will go with me Thursday so Scott will be able to work. My neice comes in Thursday from Oklahoma with a friend. She is going to cut my hair and then on Sunday, she will take her mom, (my sister) back to Oklahoma with her.
After this week maybe I will get back to the beginning of this journey and get you caught up to some of the blessings. The Lord knows exactly what He is doing. I can't thank you enough for all your prayers and good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Picture before Cancer Surgery