Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's All Gone


February 10, 2010
Yep, my hair is all gone. Pam, started brushing my hair and it just was coming out by the handful. So we made a quick trip to Walmart (with hats on) and when we came home she literally washed the hair off my head. Not totally but she started cutting it REAL short and then shaved the rest off. It was very emotional for Pam and it has been a hard day for Scott. So far I have handled this part well. I do have a nice looking head, if I say so myself. We took pictures but I didn't know how to upload them right now and everyone is in bed. I will try to get them on tomorrow or the next day.



February 11, 2010 - 2nd Chemo Treatment
Please be in prayer for me that the IV stick is easy and the chemo goes as good as the last one. I am sure Pam will keep you posted. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie,

    Ephesians 3:20
    Now unto Him that is Able To Do Exceeding Abundantly Above ALL that we Ask or Think, according to the Power that Worketh In Us.

    I Peter 5:7
    Casting All your care upon Him; for He
    careth for you.

    God can say it better than I can!
    Love Ya!

    God Bless You,
    Rachelle Terrebonne
    www.howigaveupmybrokendreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Picture before Cancer Surgery